Sign up is closed
- 15:30: Kick-off
- 16:00: Barcamp/ Find a Team
- 17:00: Start Hacking
- 19:00: Stand-Up
- 20:00: Platform Mock Tech Talk
- 21:00: Pizza
- 22:00: Late Night Interactive Coding Session
- 00:00: Stand-Up
- 00:00 - 08:00: Night Session
- 08:00: Breakfast/ Get to know the Fraunhofer IESE
- 09:00: Morning Workout
- 10:00: Stand-Up
- 10:30: Pitch and Design Workshop
- 12:00: Lunch
- 13:00: Smart City Talk
- 15:30: Pitches
- 16:30: Closing Words
What is a Hackathon?
A hackathon is a 24-hour event and offers a great opportunity to test your programming skills and improve them with a practical project. We offer you the opportunity to try out new things in a relaxed atmosphere and support you during the development.
What can you expect?
- Help design the Smart City of Tommorrow
- Non-stop Coding: pratice your Coding Skills and gather Experience for Uni or Work
- Learn new Technologies and improve your Soft Skills
- Interesting Talks and Workshops
Where does it take place?
The #pfaffhack22 will take place on-site at Fraunhofer IESE in Kaiserslautern. For those who cannot or do not want to attend live events yet, we also offer remote participation.
This didn’t cover all our questions? Have a look at our FAQ. Hopefully you’ll find all the answers there.
Want to stay up to date?