- 15:30: Kick-off @Fraunhofer IESE + Remote
- 16:00: Barcamp/ Find a Team
- 16:30: Start Hacking
- 19:00: Stand-Up
- 20:00: Talk/ Workshop (tba)
- 22:00: Talk/ Workshop (tba)
- 00:00: Stand-Up
- 08:00: Breakfast/ Get to know the Fraunhofer IESE
- 09:00: Morning Workout
- 10:00: Stand-Up
- 11:00: Guest Talk (tba)
- 12:00: Lunch
- 12:30: Talk/ Workshop (tba)
- 14:00: Guest Talk (tba)
- 15:30: Pitches
- 16:30: Closing Words
What is a Hackathon?
A hackathon is a 24-hour event and offers a great opportunity to test your programming skills and improve them with a practical project. We offer you the opportunity to try out new things in a relaxed atmosphere and support you during the development.
What can you expect?
- Help design the Smart City of Tommorrow
- Non-stop Coding: pratice your Coding Skills and gather Experience for Uni or Work
- Learn new Technologies and improve your Soft Skills
- Meet new People and connect with experienced Mentors
- Interesting Talks and Workshops
A hackathon is a great opportunity to get to know your skills better. Noone has been a professional coder from the get-go. Take your time and practice your skills.
The PFAFF HACK is the optimal environment for that. You will be around a bunch of nice people that enjoy coding and talking about tech.
At the PFAFF HACK you will have the opportunity to shape the city of tommorrow - not just anywhere but right here in Kaiserslautern! Read more about Pfaff and the PFAFF HACK in the > FAQ
Want to stay up to date?
Stay up to date on all news regarding #pfaffhack by signing up for our newsletter. No ads - guaranteed!